Thursday, September 26, 2013

Derelict Delusion



There's nothing I love more than dark, creepy asylums, circus themed clothing, and anything lovecraft! This time around, the Twisted Hunt was circus/carnival themed, and it made my black little heart beat with excitement. So first thing I did was skitter to :{MV}:, and the first thing I saw was an outfit called The Oracle. Yeah, I could have just riot vended it or done the mini-hunt, but I couldn't resist and loved it so much I just bought it. I then paired it with some armwarmers, also from the same store. I then added my favorite tattoo in SL, cStar Limited's Strange Aeons. I couldn't resist, it has a sexily detailed Cthulhu! From there, I found a perfect spot in a Pandemonium building and snapped a pic!

Now for the credits.
Hair: Eep - hair 012 - Blacks
Eyes: REPULSE - Living Dead Eyes
Skin: cStar Limited - Carla 1 - Blush
Tattoo: cStar Limited - Strange Aeons
Makeup: cStar Limited - Lips 100
[Gauze] - Alagos - Eyes - Simple
+Nuuna+ - Zion (F) - Black
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands - Elegant
Corset/Skirt: :{MV}: - The Oracle
Armwarmers: :{MV}: - Spectre Armwarmers
Building: Pandemonium - Bethlehem Asylum
Pose: .Ploom. - Mary - 6 Curvy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design