Thursday, September 19, 2013

In The End

So this outfit called to me and I really couldn't resist. Razor did it again and had me tripping over myself to get this new outfit that they released for The Seraphim Social book club to go with the book The City of Bones. I'm not normally one for showing off that much stomach without a darn good cause and I think this outfit alone is enough cause event without the added piercings that make me love this look even more.


I think I just might survive an apocalypse, how about you?

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - Xandra - Blush (One of 14 FREE prizes from cStar in the Autumn Effect Hunt)
Hair: .DK. - Neopunk
Eyes: .ID. - Creature of the Night - Starlight
Lashes: .ploom. - Lashes 1
Eye Liner: cStar Limited - Cat Liner - 008 - Jester Cat
Earrings: Maxi Gossamer - Bridget's Faith Heart (One of each version of the earring)
Piercings: Cute Poison - Fallen Piercings (Three Part Piercing is the Prize from Cute Poison in the Autumn Effects Hunt)
Collar: .Pekka. - Spiked Collar - Silver/Black Metal
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Bridget's Faith Heart - All
Outfit: Razor - Shadow Step Outfit (Released for The Seraphim Social)
Bracelet: Maxi Gossamer - Bridget's Faith Heart - B1
Nails: :{MV}: - Can't Kill the Metal Nails
Boots: (fashionably dead) - Bossy Boots - Shiny Black
Pose: Apple Spice - Action Pose 013

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design