Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Somewhere In The Between

So MIASNOW just started to find her way back onto SL and I must say that I am quite happy and that it could not have come at a better time. I always loved shopping there for Halloween skins to take my look to the next level and some of her new stuff already has me floored. I mean look at what I put together and my pic doesn't hardly do it justice!


Between all her new releases and some of the oldies but goodies I hardly get to wear I totally feel like the sexy living dead girl that I was aiming to be! And you only have a couple hours left at most to get this outfit set form Sn@tch for only 50L$ but I urge you to do so! The skirt alone is worth the 50L$ and more, but the tanks are totally fun too and come in a variety of bright colors. So for 50L$ the skirt and 6 tank colors all mesh and in all the sizes you can't beat that! Just sayin'. But yes as I stated before I don't even pretend to do this skin justice so I will show you what Sae did to do the skin justice and show off the pretty picture she made for me!


Sae did an incredible job editing it and only brought out the better features in the skin and everything else that I don't have the patience, artistic ability, or finesse to do. I love it and just had to show it off!

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: MIASNOW Skin - WALKER Betty
Hair: .DK. - Akuma with Skully Bows
Eyes: MIASNOW Eyes - PALE Mesh
Lashes: MIASNOW - Web Lashes
Eye Liner: MIASNOW Makeup - SWEETY Black Liner 1
Lips: MIASNOW Makeup - black half LIP
Piercings: Cute Poison - Fallen Piercings (Two parts of the Three Part Piercing is the Prize from Cute Poison in the Autumn Effects Hunt)
Collar: .Pekka. - Spiked Collar - Silver/Black Metal
Outfit: Sn@tch - Spooky Mesh Tanks & Mini (Out for Woeful Wednesday this past week)
Tattoo: Letis Tattoo - The Time - MM12027
Bracelet: Maxi Gossamer - Bangles - Spiral Jewelled Skulls
Pose: aDORKable Poses - Coy 10

1 comments:

miasnow said...

wonderful post!

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design