Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Come To The Darkside

WE HAVE CUPCAKES! Not really but we have brand new sexy stuff from a new store on the grid that I am sure to start blogging A LOT if he keeps this up. So without further ado I shall introduce you to my take on {DarkWare}.


Not only are his mesh creations uber sexy but he is a softy for those of us that don't particularly love to show off the goods. His corset comes with a nice tanktop to cover the boobs and has appliers for those out there that like the Tangos, but it shows off the nipples (You can see a picture of it here) and I will admit I kinda whimpered when I saw it. But anyways, we were talking about different styles and how bloggers show off the clothing and how I tend to be one of the more conservative bloggers out there with how much skin I show and how I show it off and as we were talking he was apparently making a non-nipple version of the tank just for me so I wouldn't have to go digging around to find something that matched that I would feel comfortable blogging. I know this isn't the norm, and many creators already do this or don't have the time to do it with everything they have going on, but Vox's customer service even for something so simple has just blown me away and he has a long time customer in me. But anyways new store on the marketplace = total win = gothy goodness = GO BUY ALL THE THINGS! *end rant*

P.S. cStar is having a HUGE skin sale right this very moment and the skin line that the skin in the picture is form is among those on mega discount. 40L$ a tone on the wall at the back of the store while the sale lasts, so hurry over and don't miss the sale if you have been debating getting some of these awesome skin from cStar!

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - TAO Goth 3 - Marble
Hair: .DK. - Akuma - With Skully Bows
Eyes: cStar Limited - TAO Goth - Black Mesh Eyes
Lashes: cStar Limited - TAO Goth Lashes
Earrings: Maxi Gossamer - Bridget's Faith Heart - E1
Mask: {DarkWare} - Nightmare Mask - Goth Black
Necklaces: Maxi Gossamer - Bridget's Faith Heart - Long and Short Versions
Corset: {DarkWare} - Unforgiven Corset - Punked
Tank: Special non-nipple version of the tank that comes with the corset. If you would like this version message Vox (Jaytie Resident) with your transaction information for your corset purchase and he will be glad to assist you.
Skirt: :{MV}: - Scin Skirt - Quicksilver
Bracelets: Maxi Gossamer - Bridget's Faith Heart - B2
Hands: SiniStyle - Taped Fist & Black Nails - Full Palm
Fishnets: *VEXTRA FASHION* - Fishnet stockings - Black (Suspenders and Stay-ups)
Boots: {DarkWare} - Zombie Boots - Goth Black (Available as a surprise gift in every Zombie Boots pack. Opps... I ruined the surprise)
Pose: aDORKable Poses - 1 of 25 2012 (No Longer Available)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design