Friday, September 6, 2013

The Devil's Carnival

Because when I saw the twisted theme for this round and a certain bag that Olive put out for The Arcade I knew what this first post would be coming back from playing some RL. So I've hit the first few must hit stops on the Twisted Hunt that I know of from years past (Namly MV and Sn@tch) and then went to raid the gatcha machines at The Arcade and came back with a few gems that just screamed "Welcome to the Devil's Carnival" and since the epic movie "The Devil's Carnival" is one of my favorites ever right up there with "REPO: The Genetic Opera" and "The Devil Wears Prada" I found it only fitting!


Above is the overall haul but with all the awesome in one picture I feel it loses some of it's detail (even when you click here to see the full size version on Flickr) so I took some close up shots too!


This skin maybe over a year old but it is still to this day one of my favorites and one of the now hardest to find skins from cStar as far as I know because no one wants to give it up! The new piercings from Cute Poison just accent it so nicely, especially since I bribed Sae to make me a red version, which is especially odd because normally I'm bribing her for rainbow... Either way paired with this beautiful hair that i was lucky enough to nab second try in the Exile Gatcha at The Arcade and I think I have a face any mother would love!


PS - These Boots! I will let them do all the talking because they explain why I spent way too much at The Arcade (Besides trying to get the Unicat Chibi Cat from Schadenfreude and one of the rainbow Pwnies from Silent Sparrow. Yes I still need them, and yes I will trade an arm and a leg each for them. Please contact me here or in world if you know someone that doesn't want theirs. Or that wants the Dr. Who ones, because I have those and I'm not a good home for them.)

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - Miss Taurus 2012 - Beige
Hair: Exile - Just a Reason - Natural Fusion 2 (Available at The Arcade Gatcha Event)
Horns: +Half-Deer+ - Necromancer's Horns - Red Striped
Eyes: cStar Limited - Goat Eyes - Fire
Lashes: .ploom. - Lashes 1
Eye Liner: cStar Limited - Cat Liner - 009 - Hardcore Cat
Earrings: Maxi Gossamer - Earrings - Bridget's Faith Heart - E2
Piercing: Cute Poison - Star Crossed Piercings - Special Made for me color not yet available (Basic Set with many other colors available at Stalkerazzi)
Tattoo: cStar Limited - Psycho Snake Gills
Necklace: :{MV}: - Chartres Necklace - Vitae
Dress: :{MV}: - Dark Quinn Dress (Available as a prize in the Twisted Hunt)
Bracelets: Maxi Gossamer - Bridget's Faith Heart - B1
Bag: .Olive. - the Carry Me Satchel - El Diablo (Available at The Arcade Gatcha Event)
Nails: Sn@tch - Nail Candy - Black/Red Cross
Boots: Curio Obscura - Abomination Bitey Red Boots (Available at The Arcade Gatcha Event)
Pose (Not On Table): Apple Spice - Fierce Pose 007
Pose Prop/Background: Sn@tch - Carousel of the Living Dead (Available as a prize in the Twisted Hunt)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design