Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Walk The Plank

So I almost forgot to blog this after taking the picture but I remembered! I won't make myself walk the plank tonight. But anyways, Kre-ations is finally back full force with some slight modifications including a new main store location and a name revamping! What was once Kre-ations is now Cubic Cherry Kre-ations! Lots of cute new stuff out already and this post is only barely going to scratch the surface of it all!


But yes I accidentally decided to be a pirate! Once I paired the Twisted Hunt prize boots form Dilly Dolls with this dress and the adorkable eyepatch Pirate is the only thing I saw, and well with the sword from The Arcade being lent to me I couldn't help myself but to take my look to the high seas! Okay enough of my goof ball ramblings I will let you get on with your day.

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - Evoke 2010 - Pale
Hair: *Alice Project* - Aphrodite - Glitter/Rainbow Streaks - Black
Eyes: .ID. - Creature of the Night - Twilight
Lashes: .ploom. - Lashes 1
Eye Liner: cStar Limited - Cat Liner - 003 - Real Cat
Eye Patch: .::C.C.Kre-ations::. - Rainbow Vow Eyepatch
Collar: (r)M ~ Posture Collar ~ No.02
Dress: .::C.C. Kre-ations:.. - Sugar Lolita dress - Skully Night
Sword: DECO Legends -  Treacherous Sabre - Demon (Available at The Arcade)
Hands: Sinistyle - Taped Fist & Black Nails - Full Fist
Shoes: *Dilly Dolls* - Ring Master Boots (Twisted Hunt Prize)
Pose: Apple Spice - Attitude 003

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design