Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Dog Days are Over


After mysteriously disappearing for a while without much notice, I've returned! The secret is out that my computer completely died, like seriously, it caught fire and died. Now I have a shiny new machine and I'm ready to get back to what I love doing-- Blogging!

What's a better way to get back to it than starting with cStar Limited's new skin? Well, her name is Lucille. She's currently available at The Fashion Story Fair, comes in a total of 13 tones and is transferable. Lucille has a very sweet look to her, and makes me think American Sweetheart whenever I look at her. So with a cute puffy sleeved top, my favorite heart necklace and a awesome scarf I found at Pididdle, I felt sexy and confident wearing Lucille. Why not drop by and take a look? It wouldn't hurt a bit, you might just find a tattoo you love or find a couple awesome dollarbies for the taking! The Fashion's Story Fair is definitely worth checking out!

Now for the credits~
Hair: Magika - Please
Skin: cStar Limited - Lucille - Soft Tan
Eyes: The Sugar Garden - Realize Green
Lashes: Glam Affair - Regina - Eyelashes 04
Scarf: Pididdle - Parisian Summer Scarf - Noir
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Silver Twin Hearts - Short
Top: The Secret Store - Cloudy Blouse

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design