Friday, October 23, 2015

Back To 1939


When the talented soul behind White Room Couture gave me the opportunity to blog some of her exclusives for the PENUMBRA A/W FW 2015, I was completely excited and honored! She created some amazing designs, but the one that really stood out to me was this colorful dress called 1939. 1939 is a rigged mesh dress that is no modify, comes in standard sizing, and include and alpha. I really loved the colors, style, and detailing of the dress I couldn't resist styling it. My dear friend Madeleine, who is a truly talented stylist, said that I should style it with true accuracy and authenticity. So with many hours of searching for all the right pieces and Maddy's valuable advice, I stepped right back in time, all the way to the 1930's! Yet again I made my own pose, because not much was pleasing me in achieving what I was going for. There's still time to drop by for shopping at the PENUMBRA Autumn/Winter Fashion Week 2015 if you haven't been yet, but don't daddle-- it ends on the 24th!

Now for the credits:
Hat: GizzA - Felt Hat - Black
Hair: Elikatira - Lillian - Essentials
Skin: JOLI - Lucie Skin - Bare - Cream
Eyes: Ikon - Charm Eyes - Fjord
Eyelashes: Mon Cheri - Falsies
Lipstick: Dead Apples - Matte Rouge Collection - Le Rouge
Earrings: EarthStones - Madison Pearl Earrings - White Pearl
Dress: White Room Couture - 1939 (Available @ PENUMBRA A/W FW)
Stockings: Blushed - Seamed Pantyhose with Appliers Update
Purse: GiGi's Couture Designs - Victorian Reticule Drawstring Knit Purse - Black
Shoes: The Secret Store - Oxford Heels - Slink Feet - Smoke
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant & Elegant1
Feet: Slink - AvEnhance Feet Female - High
Pose: Custom.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design