Sunday, October 18, 2015

Once Fallen


I've been in a mood lately, not a very pleasant one, but a rather dark one. With it though, comes art. This is my portrayal of a fallen angel, cast from the heavens and down upon rocks within the sea; she lays therein the cold ocean waters, gazing upward.
This look started with a messy, smeared Visitante makeup from Zibska, which comes with two colors (black, red), eye makeup, lip makeup with two versions, eyes with four versions and appliers for TMP and LeLutka. I put it over some smokey black eyeshadow and dark lipstick, and put on my favorite hand tattoo also from Zibska. Hair and wings came together quickly when I laid my eyes upon these wings from Material Squirrel. I liked them so much I was parading around with two pairs and an editorial hair on! For clothing though, I spend hours searching for the right body wrap that was dark, sexy, and shadowy. It wasn't until I realized AZUL had exactly what I was looking for. I wore the Anais silks in Onyx, minus the bright beautiful flowers and flexi-skirt. It's sheer, incredibly sexy, and perfect for a fallen angel. To finish it off I chose this statement necklace from Finesmith, since it reminded me of wings in its shape and had a bit of an armor feel to it. For posing, I absolutely had to create my own pose, since there was nothing that would come close to doing justice for what I envisioned.

Now for the credits.
Hair: Tableau Vivant - Editorial - Laying - Blacks+Whites
Skin: JOLI - Lucie Skin - Bare - Alabaster
Eyes: Dead Apples - Phantom Eyes - Revenge
Eyelashes: Mon Cheri - Falsies
Blood: Zibska - Visitante Eyes & Makeup
Eyeshadow: Zibska - Ltd. Noir - 09
Lipstick: Zibska - Blacktop Lips - 14
Hand Tattoo: Zibska - Mallt
Wings: Material Squirrel - Aeryon Mesh Wings - Dark
Necklace: Finesmith - Fantasy Muse
Body Wrap: -AZUL- - Anais - Onyx
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Relaxed
Pose: Custom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design