Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Ochre Aria


It's October, yay, my favorite month of the year! Sadly this means that the 29th of this month, the beautiful limited recolors of AZUL's gowns will be going away. So if you want to get a gorgeous gown like the one I am wearing for a steal of a price, you need to head over to AZUL! AZUL's Gina gown comes with a rigged mesh dress and gloves in standard sizing, a side adornment, a headpiece, and flexi-skirts. I really cannot get over how beautifully everything is textured, it always blows me away looking at all of the smallest details. I decided to style this gown with a softer look, but still maintaining my darkness. I rarely ever seen anyone style browns with blonde hair, which I think is a missed opportunity, since the color palettes go so beautifully together. I present a soft, blonde gothic look! For the shoot, I actually stayed at home and just rearranged my personal quarters a bit, since it had this big open window that allowed for light to spill in so perfectly.

Now for the credits.
Hair: Magika - Forget - 01
Skin: JOLI - Lucie Skin - Bare - Cream
Eyes: Ikon - Charm Eyes - Chocolate
Eyelashes: Mon Cheri - Falsies
Eyeshadow: Zibska - Amandine - 04
Eyeliner: cStar Limited - Cat Liner - 003 - Real Cat Liner
Lipstick: Zibska - Belle Lips - Four
Dress: -AZUL- - Gina - Topaz (Limited)
Props: Death Row Designs - Vazes & Covered Mirror Red (Phantom Gacha Set)
Pose: Custom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design