Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Valkyr De Noir


It's getting closer and closer to the 17th and I absolutely cannot wait for PENUMBRA Autumn/Winter Fashion Week 2015! I was given the great honor to be one of the official bloggers and boy can I say I am blown away with the amazing creations I get to feature in my work. I mean, just look at this avant garde outfit from Du Jour and tell me it's not fierce and sexy! (This outfit will be featured in the PENUMBRA finale show.) This was so up my alley of style that my heart skipped a beat when I laid eyes on it. Du Jour's Valkyra Dress includes a rigged mesh harness top, rigged panties, rigged bracers, and rigged skirt all in standard sizing, as well as an unrigged headpiece and chest accessory. The unrigged pieces are no modify, but I personally found them rather easy to fit and position. I decided to style this outfit with a long, beautiful hair from Fiore as to channel a little characteristic of the ancient Nordic Valkyries. For accessories I went with tall, black leather boots, long black gloves, and this beautiful mesh facial piece from The Forge. As for makeup, I went with an eyeliner from Nuuna that has always reminded me of avians in its shape, as well as an eye stripe to incorporate shape of the top into the upper portion of the avatar. The finishing touch was some stylized, matte black nail polish and I was ready to shoot. Once again, I made my own pose because I could not find one that was similar enough to what I envisioned.

Now for the credits.
Hair: Fiore - Simona Hair - Blondes
Skin: JOLI - Lucie Skin - Bare - Cream
Eyes: Ikon - Charm Eyes - Fjord
Eyelashes: Mon Cheri - Falsies
Eyeliner: Nuuna - Lyre Makeups - Black
Face Stripe: Nuuna - Makeups v11 - 2
Lipgloss: cStar Limited - Lipgloss 2
Forehead Piece: The Forge - Fajazzle - Black
Outfit: Du Jour - Valkyra Dress (Available @ PENUMBRA A/W FW)
Gloves: CNZ - Long Gloves
Boots: Slink - Tall Leather Thigh Boots - Black
Nails: A:S:S - Slink Fingernails - Black on Black
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual & Relaxed
Pose: Custom.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design