Sunday, October 11, 2015

PENUMBRA A/W Fashion Week 2015


It's that time of year! No not Halloween, well I mean it's Halloween season too, but it's time for the PENUMBRA Autumn/Winter Fashion Week 2015! Their previous fashion weeks have been amazing and I have a feeling that this one is going to be absolutely PHENOMENAL! I'm completely honored to have been brought in onto the official blogging team, for everyone on this team shares a stunning vision and eye for fashion. Not to mention some of my absolute favorite designers are participating. Are you excited? Because I certainly am!


The participating designers, offering both women’s and men’s apparel, skins, jewelry & accessories:

| GLITTER | GlitteryPancake | Haus of Boobah | House of Elliot | Indyra |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design