Thursday, October 22, 2015

Freedom Abandon


Unlike many, I am not afraid of the color green. In fact, it's actually my favorite color (well, more specifically chartreuse). This outfit from Zibska that is currently at PENUMBRA A/W FW 2015 is one I am not seeing a lot of people braving to style and enjoy, so I tried my hand at styling it. I actually quite love it because of how out of the norm this outfit is, even for being more on the casual side. Senka features a rigged mesh top and drop crotch pants in standard sizing, as well as two unrigged pieces for the top. The unrigged pieces for the top feature ribbons on the front and sharp looking spikes on the back, reminding me of the the quills of a porcupine. I will be honest and say it is a bit more challenging to fit the unrigged pieces perfectly, but it is not impossible! It just takes a little bit of patience. I decided to put my own dark spin on it with a pitch black bob cut, adding in taped guts from Sinistyle, demon hands and feet form Titzuki (which have appliers), bold makeup from Nuuna, and the perfect green lips from Zibska. For posing, I created my own since there was not much out there that came even remotely close to what I was seeing in my mind; anything else would not portray the feeling of this photo as I intended, even if the interpretation has been left open.


Now for the credits.
Hair: Moon Hair. - Montauk Monster - B&W
Skin: JOLI - Lucie Skin - Bare - Cream
Eyes: Dead Apples - Phantom Eyes - Raven
Eyelashes: Mon Cheri - Falsies
Makeup 1: Nuuna - Azen Makeups - Black
Makeup 2: Nuuna - Meta Makeups - Black 90%
Makeup 3: Zibska - Adelie Lips - 08
Hand/Foot Paint: Titzuki - Demon Hands&Feet Paint
Tape: Sinistyle - Taped Guts
Outfit: Zibska - Senka (Available @ PENUMBRA A/W FW)
Nails: A:S:S - Slink Nails - Black Drama
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Relaxed & Casual
Feet: Slink - AvEnhance Feet Female - High
Pose: Custom.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design