Sunday, October 11, 2015

Disassociative


This leather cloak top was another one of those things I proclaimed "I need this in my life!" as soon as my eyes laid upon it. Wayne released this beautiful, rigged mesh dress that comes in standard sizing, and features these built in mesh arms for the chic hands-in-pockets look. Isn't it to DIE for? I decided to pair it with Zibska's Axelle leggings, which to me are pretty dang sexy and comes with 30 colors controllable via HUD. Initially I was playing with a dark cobalt, but my friend Drexia inspired me to play with this pinkish hue. Because Zib is friggin' awesome (and we all know it), her Adelie Lips color palette matches her Axelle legging's palette spot on! So with some smokey eyeshadow (also from Zibska) and one of my favorite eye stripes from Nuuna, I had the look I wanted. I don't know why I'm so obsessed with eye stripes lately, but it definitely makes this look teeter the brink of Gothic and Urban Chic.

Now for the credits.
Hair: LeLutka - Vibrato - Marilyn
Skin: JOLI - Lucie Skin - Bare - Cream
Eyes: Ikon - Charm Eyes - Fjord
Lashes: Mon Cheri - Falsies
Eyeshadow: Zibska - Ltd. Noir - 09
Eye Stripe: Nuuna - Makeups v11 - 3
Lips: Zibska - Adelie Lips - 16
Top: Wayne - Leather Cloak
Bottoms: Zibska - Axelle
Pose: PosESioN - Modern Style 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design