Saturday, October 10, 2015

Genesis


The cat is out of the bag... I have a secret love for Brooke Candy. Why? Perhaps because she is the freaky princess! But the reason I'm revealing this is because Titzuki released this original mesh Pitgirl Armor and I screamed in absolute excitement the moment my eyes laid upon it. The Pitgirl Armor and Bracers are available in 5 colors, seperately. There are two bust sizes and three butt versions included however, and the armor is modifiable unrigged mesh so you are sure to get the perfect fit! Brooke is known for wearing amazing metallic armor on more than one occasion, but I went with one of my favorite looks of hers when she was in Grime's Genesis music video. I didn't realize how hard it would be to find long braids in an up do, but I managed to find this one at Boon. The bangs are also from Boon, but are very heavily modified into the V-bang shape you see here, since I was unable to find any bangs that were close enough to the look I wanted. I apologize for that! As for makeup, I went with these eyebrows from Nuuna, eyeshadow and lipstick from Zibska, and this intense cat liner from Moon. As for posing, I created my own pose to capture her body language you see in the video.

Hairbase: BooN - Raised Gathered Hairbase - Pink
Hair 1: BooN - Raised Cornrows Hairbase - Pink
Hair 2: BooN - FHI559 Hair - Pink
Hair 3: BooN - Hairpieces HAMU38 - Pink (Heavily Modified)
Skin: JOLI - Lucie Skin - Bare - Cream
Eyes: Ikon - Charm Eyes - Fjord
Eyebrows: Nuuna - Tattoo Eyebrows - 8
Eyelashes: Mon Cheri - Falsies
Eyeliner: Moon - Obsession Eyeliner
Eyeshadow: Zibska - Ltd Noir - 24
Lipstick: Zibska - Adelie Lips - 01
Armor: Titzuki - Pitgirl Armor - Chrome (Available @ Cosmo Birthday)
Bracers: Titzuki - Pitgirl Bracers - Chrome (Available @ Cosmo Birthday)
Nails: A:S:S - Slink Nails - Pink Princess
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Relaxed
Body: Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara
Pose: Custom.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design