Monday, October 19, 2015

Between The Lines


I think it's safe to say every gothling has a soft spot for stripes, or at least I do, especially vertical stripes. Zibska released her Alise dress for the PENUMBRA AWFW 2015, and it made me positively scream in excitement! Alise is a floor-length rigged mesh gown in standard sizing, including an unrigged headpiece and bustle. I of course went with dark, beautiful makeup also from Zibska. For accessories, I went with this beautiful mesh necklace from Meva (which is high quality mesh, beautifully textured, detailed, and modify), a ribbon choker, and my favorite little birdie ring from Zibska. I very much like to keep my accessorizing more on the simple side, so that they eyes can easily travel over the entire photograph and see the beautiful details of the creations I am honored to showcase in my artwork. As for posing, yet again I created my own pose to capture what I envisioned.

I really cannot stress it enough that there are some seriously cool designs and creations out for the PENUMBRA Autumn/Winter Fashion Week 2015! If you haven't stopped by the retail area for some  shopping, you really need to. Seriously,

Now for the credits.
Hair: Tableau Vivant - Scarlett hair
Skin: JOLI - Lucie Skin - Bare - Cream
Eyes: Dark Diva - i03 Eye Set - Ice
Eyelashes: Mon Cheri - Falsies
Eyeshadow: Zibska - Ltd. Noir - 09
Lipstick: Zibska - Blacktop Lips - 14
Choker: Wound - Ribbion Choker - Natural
Necklace: Meva - Long Necklace - Spheres (Available @ PENUMBRA A/W FW)
Ring: Zibska - Dilia - The Birdie Ring I
Outfit: Zibska - Ailse (Available @ PENUMBRA A/W FW)
Nails: A:S:S - Slink Nails - Black on Black
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Relaxed & Casual
Pose: Custom.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design