Thursday, October 29, 2015

Fundamental Obscurity


Not much get me excited more than something that is far from the norm and unique. Well, the creations of Titzuki are worming their way into my dark little heart. It started with the Pitgirl Armor, and now it's the Spacejam suit; COME ON AND SLAM! Notably this suit is very androgynous, so for the ladies that really like to be busty, this is meant for flat-chested looks! The Spacejam suit is available in three colors (white, grey, black), separate male and female versions, and there's a separate accessory HUD that allows you to customize your suit a bit. In the accessory HUD, there are 8 strap options and 6 metal options; I opted  for the silver metal and the font straps, mostly because I thought the font looked really cool. For styling, I went with a half'n'half ombre style from Little Bones, achieved by combining the ink dipped and landslide HUDs. With eyes, I did the same! For makeup I went with my favorite sexy, smokey eyeshadow form Zibska, blacktop lipstick from Zibska (which I'm absolutely in LOVE with), and a partial face makeup from Nuuna. Fingerless gloves and cross nails were a necessity, but don't get me started on shoes. I exhausted my extensive collection of platform boots and shoes trying to find the perfect shoes for this outfit and it was one hell of a hunt to find them. As for the shoot, I created a custom leaning pose as I perched high above on a single dark column among the light ones. Now excuse me while I get back to slam jamming!

Now for the credits.
Hair: Little Bones - Lovestruck - Landslide & Ink Dipped
Skin: JOLI - Lucie Skin - Bare - Cream
Eyes: Dark Diva - i01 Blind & i03 Black
Eyelashes: Mon Cheri - Falsies
Eyeshadow: Zibska - Ltd Noir - 09
Paint: Nuuna - Makeups v12 - 2
Lipstick: Zibska - Blacktop Lips - 14
Suit: Titzuki - Spacejam Jumpsuit - Black - Female (Available @ The Seasons Story)
Gloves: A:S:S - Slink Fingerless Glove Appliers - Basics
Nails: A:S:S - Slink Fingernails - Black on Black
Shoes: Lethal - Spice Platform Sneaker -  Black
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Flat & Elegant
Pose: Custom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design