Saturday, October 17, 2015

Mistress Of Sound

So some of us get entranced by shiny things, and well these wings followed that rule. When I saw that they were animated and the colors were playing across my vision I just knew I had to do something fun with them and well this is where my imagination lead....


Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - Veronica - Megan - Cream RARE
Hair: +DV8+ - Terpsichore 2.0 - Deep Space (No Longer Available, but still my favorite lox in SL)
Lashes: *Mon Cheri* - "Falsies"
Eyes: IKON - Deadshine Eyes - Storm
Body: Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara (Hands as well)
Wings: <Nerox> - Metatron - Cyber Sound Wings WITH Cyber Sound Halo (Available at The Nightmare Event 2015)
Outfit: Graves - G531 Wasp - Suit with Latex
Corset: *NeverWish* - Tubular Cincher - I worked some Photoshop Magic here, the Tube side is the Red corset and the other side is the Blue corset
Boots: Graves - G454 Cy-Boots
Pose: an lar [poses] - The Silver Series - One

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design