Saturday, October 24, 2015

Untouched


I never thought I'd say I'm sad it's Saturday. But I am, for it is the last day of the PENUMBRA Autumn/Winter Fashion Week 2015. There has been a plethora of amazing shows and fun festivities thus far, so it's time to go out with a bang! Why not drop by and join the fun? That and if you haven't dropped by to go shopping yet, you're about to seriously miss out.
I must say I'm loving blackLiquid's exclusive, which is a unisex outfit. It's a beautiful mix of soft and elegant, and definitely high fashion. It includes a rigged mesh bodysuit, tanktop, and pants that all come in standard sizing, as well as an unrigged hat, necklace, earrings, back piece, chest piece, shades, and cuffs. The bodysuit is very sleek, form fitting, with a nicely done loose fabric effect at the wrists and ankles. The unrigged pieces are very detailed, but no modify. However, they include a resize script that I found easy to use in fitting the pieces to my avatar. Overall I felt the outfit to be rather ethereal, so I styled my own take on it. I chose a soft pink eyeshadow from Zibska, my favorite eyeliner, face makings from Nunna that I tinted to match the eyeshadow, a shiny gloss from Blacklace, and glossy nails from A:S:S. I was happy with my style, though I decided not to use my normal blue eyes, but rather these pink ones to give a bit of a supernatural effect. PosESioN happened to have a pose with the perfect attitude and just what I was looking for!

Now for the credits:
Hair: Runaway Hair - Kerli - Essential
Skin: JOLI - Lucie Skin - Bare - Cream
Eyes: Dead Apples - Sinistre Eyes - Pink Shades Edition - Blossom
Eyelashes: Mon Cheri - Falsies
Eyeliner: cStar Limited - Cat Liner - 008 - Jester Cat
Eyeshadow: Zibska - Ania - 04
Markings: Nuuna - Face Markings 1 (Tinted)
Lipgloss: Blacklace Beauty - Hi-Gloss Lips Clear V2
Outfit: blackLiquid - Outfit - Kuu Lapsi Unisex (Available @ PENUMBRA A/W FW)
Nails: A:S:S - Slink Nails - Precious 2
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
Pose: PosESioN - Angela 4


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design